Win A Night Under the Stars at Blossom Music Center!
Register By Purchasing a Maltz Museum Admission or Program Ticket
- Pavilion seats
- Complimentary parking
- Dinner for (4) at the Blossom Grille
Visit the Maltz Museum July 11 – August 10, 2013 and register to win a dinner and concert tickets for four on Saturday, August 17, 2013 as The Joffrey Ballet returns to Blossom with a full evening of dance, featuring The Rite of Spring with the Cleveland Orchestra.
Register by purchasing any regular admission ticket to the Maltz Museum or any of these upcoming programs:
Wednesday, July 17 - The Euclid Beach Carousel
Sunday, July 28 - A Taste of the Old World
Sunday, August 4 - A Ride Back in Time
Wednesday, August 7 - The Accidental Beekeeper
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. A Night Under the Stars is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of the Maltz Museum and other companies associated with promotion of the Contest, and their responsive parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. The Contest is sponsored by the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, located at 2929 Richmond Road, Beachwood, Ohio 44122.
3. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth.
4. The Contest Period begins on July 11, 2013 at 9:00 am and ends on August 10, 2013 at 5:00 pm. Entries that are submitted before or after will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using the following methods:
5. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. On or about August 11, 2013, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about August 11, 2013. If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail, mail or phone. Each potential winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned or undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which all the prizes will remain un-awarded.
8. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of the respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to : (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, (b)computer, human or printing errors, (c) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, (d) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused directly, or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest, and in no event shall entrant be entitles to receive attorney fees.