A unique venue for your statement event!
When you host your event at the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, The Museum of Diversity & Tolerance, you are standing up for inclusion in our community while celebrating your special day.
- Intimate 70-seat theater
- Spacious, window-filled lobby
- Docent-led tours of our engaging core exhibitions
- Ample free parking
Call 216.593.0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates or to arrange a visit.
Facility rental fee includes:
- Event setup and teardown
- Use of up to 20 6’ banquet tables, 4 48” round tables, 4 high-top tables 90 chairs
- Event staff to assist with facilitation
- On-site event management
- Security for after-hours events
- Free parking
- Guest tours of the Museum’s core and special exhibitions at no additional cost
Available Museum Spaces
Capacity: Maximum 80 seated, 125 standing
Size: 2,100 square feet
Available for: meetings, trainings, workshops, fundraisers, receptions, life-cycle events
Capacity: Maximum 70 people
Size: 850 square feet
Includes: Basic audio-visual equipment such as a laptop (PC), microphone, podium, screen and projector
Capacity: Maximum 12 people
Size: 368 square feet