The Museum’s window-filled lobby, intimate 70-seat theatre, engaging exhibitions and ample free parking ensure your next business meeting, cocktail party, nonprofit fundraiser or lifecycle celebration is truly inspired.
Call for pricing 216.593.0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic facility rental fee* includes:
- Event setup
- Event teardown
- Use of Museum tables & chairs
- Event staff to advise during pre-planning
- Event staff to assist with facilitation
- On-site event management
- Security for after-hours events
Available Museum Spaces
Capacity: Maximum 80 people for a seated event or 125 for a standing event
Size: 2,100 square feet
Available for Meetings, Trainings, Workshops and . . .
Available any day of the week between 6am and 10:30am. (Depending upon the Museum’s schedule, a later end time may be possible.)
Available Mondays only between the hours of 10am and 3pm.
Lobby Cocktail Party Dinner or Dessert Reception
Available any day except Wednesday, 6pm – midnight.
Capacity: Maximum 70 people
Size: 850 square feet
Includes: Basic audio-visual equipment such as a laptop (PC), microphone, podium, screen and projector
Timing: Available any day of the week between the hours of 6am and midnight
Capacity: Maximum 16 people
Size: 368 square feet
Timing: Available any day of the week between the hours of 9am and 9pm
*Not included in the basic fee:
- Utensils, plates, cups & napkins
- Table linens
- Rental or purchase of any additional items such as tables or chairs, audio/visual equipment, floral arrangements, décor, entertainment, valet services, etc.
- Guided tours
- Staff-led programming/training/discussion/etc.
- Handouts and other materials created by Museum staff
**Final fees and inclusions may vary based upon the unique details of your event.