The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage is the ideal location for your next special event. With its uniquely elegant atmosphere, the Maltz Museum offers the memorable venue you seek to ensure your event’s success.
The Maltz Museum welcomes events of all varieties, including:
- Ice Cream Socials
- Bagel Brunches
- Ladies Luncheons/Men’s Groups
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Private Corporate Receptions/Meetings
- Birthday Parties
- Professional Seminars/ Workshops
- Book Clubs
- Single Meet and Greet
- Diversity Training
- Youth Gatherings/ Speak Easy
- Engagement Parties
- Wedding Receptions
- Guest Speakers
To discuss your event fees, arrangements and requirements please call 216.593.0575
- An elegant registration table is set to welcome each guest upon arrival – together with a coat check, when requested
- Guests enjoy a wine or full bar with white and red vintages, sparkling water, soda and juices, attended by professional bartenders
- Hors d’oeuvres or dessert stations, serviced by catering staff, accommodate every appetite. Full service dining is also available
- High top tables with linens to the floor serve those guests who prefer a place to perch and relax
- Audio-visual equipment, high-speed Internet access and technical support staff ensure the event program or presentation is flawless
- Guests tour the permanent exhibition, The Temple-Tifereth Israel Gallery and, when available, a special exhibition – enjoying exclusive access to explore the Museum at their own pace
- The Museum Store is open for guests’ shopping and browsing pleasure
- Dedicated security, event and Museum staff ensure every detail is well managed
- Outside vendors must be approved by the Maltz Museum
An American Story & The Temple-Tifereth Israel Gallery
Guests will enjoy exclusive access to the Maltz Museum in the company of friends and colleagues.
This stunning space is flexible for a wide range of functions, accommodating up to 125 cocktail party guests or 80 guests for sit down dinners. Social events, corporate receptions and meetings are well-suited to these open and elegant accommodations.
Special Exhibitions Gallery
For large scale private events when there is not a Special Exhibition in this Gallery guests can enjoy a contemporary, wondrous space accommodating up to 200 for a plated dinner, or 250 for a cocktail reception. A stage, dance floor , projector and screen can be incorporated in your special affair.
The Chelm Family Theatre
With comfortable seating for 60, a sleek stage and state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities, the Chelm Family Theatre is an ideal space for a wide range of presentations, meetings, lectures and performances.
Contempo Cuisine has been providing gourmet Kosher cuisine for the Cleveland community since 1997. The staff is hardworking and dedicated, making time to work closely with their clients to ensure their ultimate satisfaction. 216.397.3520
Their long tradition of skill, excellence, flexibility and innovation has been right behind some of the area’s most successful, events. Working with the experts at Executive Caterers allows the Maltz Museum to provide you with the finest quality in specialized services and staffing. Call 440-565-0461
Marigold’s Executive Chefs hail from northeast Ohio ‘s finest restaurants. We create avant-garde cuisine, presented with the flair and elegance of a top restaurant. Only the freshest ingredients are used in the preparation of your dishes. 216.566.5400
Moxie is a crown jewel of the Cleveland’s east side. They will help you with every detail, ensuring your event is sensational from start to finish. Their familiarity with the Maltz Museum has set the stage for many memorable occasions. Call 216.831.5599.
Additional caterers are subject to approval.