Docent-led Drop-In Tours available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays @ 2pm!
Get a little insider information from one of our volunteer guides. No reservations needed – and no extra charge! Simply let the front desk know when you purchase your ticket that you would like to be part of the tour.
- Tuesdays @ 2pm: Explore the Violins of Hope exhibition and hear a docent share some of the stories behind the instruments that survived the Holocaust.
- Wednesdays @
2pm: Share in “The American Story” and hear the moving stories of Jewish immigrants in this informative and inspiring look at what it takes to survive and thrive in a new country.
- Thursdays @ 2pm: Discover the “Treasures of The Temple Gallery” with a guided glimpse of magnificent Jewish art and artifacts from around the world.
- Sundays @ 2 pm: Explore the Violins of Hope exhibition. (See Tuesday’s description.)
SPECIAL FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 2015!
Guided drop-in tours are so popular, we’ve added special tours for Thanksgiving weekend:
- Fri., Nov. 27 @1pm and 2pm: Violins of Hope
- Sat., Nov. 28 @ 1pm and 2pm: Violins of Hope
- Sun., Nov. 29 @ 1pm and 2pm: Violins of Hope