includes access to entire Museum, including special exhibitions
Maltz Museum members and children under 5 years: FREE
Seniors (60+) and Students (12+): $10
Children ages 5-11: $5
Buy your GENERAL ADMISSION tickets here now.
The Maltz Museum is offering FREE admission to the nation’s active duty military personnel including National Guard and Reserve and their families through Labor Day 2016. This program provides families an opportunity to enjoy the nation’s cultural heritage and learn more about their new communities after a military move. For more information and a complete list of participating museums in Ohio, click here.
Tuesday: 11am – 5pm
Wednesday: 11am – 9pm
Thursday: 11am – 5pm
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Follow this link for information on our Drop-In Tours, available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Holiday Hours 2015
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 26 (CLOSED)
Christmas Day – Friday, December 25 (OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Holiday Hours 2016
New Year’s Day – Friday, January 1 (OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 18 (FREE + OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Presidents’ Day – Monday, February 15 (OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Erev Passover – Friday, April 22 (OPEN 11AM – 3PM)
First Day of Passover – Saturday, April 23 (CLOSED)
7TH Day of Passover – Friday, April 29 (CLOSED)
Memorial Day – Monday, May 30 (OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Independence Day – Monday, July 4 (CLOSED)
Labor Day – Monday, September 5 (CLOSED)
Erev Rosh Hashanah – Sunday, October 2 (OPEN 11AM – 3PM)
Rosh Hashanah – Monday, October 3 (CLOSED)
Erev Yom Kippur – Tuesday, October 11 (OPEN 11AM – 3PM)
Yom Kippur – Wednesday, October 12 (CLOSED)
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 24 (CLOSED)
Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25 (OPEN 11AM – 5PM)
Museum-goers are encouraged to capture and share their visit if they adhere to the photography guidelines designed to protect the collection and the visitor experience:
- Visitors are welcome to take and share personal photos unless otherwise posted. (Special exhibitions and individual pieces may have photography restrictions due to loan and copyright requirements.)
- Flash photography or long-form videos (exceeding 2 minutes in length) are not allowed.
- Tripods, monopods, lighting and other photographic equipment are not permitted.
- Even in pursuit of the perfect Instagram pic, visitors cannot climb, lean, sit or place props on Museum displays.
- The Museum reserves the right to stop visitors from using their phones and handheld cameras at its discretion, especially if photography efforts interfere with visitors’ privacy or use, access to and enjoyment of the exhibitions.
- The Museum will not provide power or electrical hookups for non-commercial film, video or still photography.
- Any commercial use of images is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Maltz Museum. (Photos of the Museum’s structures, rolling stock and exhibitions cannot be transferred, sold, published, reproduced, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited without a Museum agreement stating the intended use must be signed prior to the sale or publication date.)
- The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage is not responsible for any use of visitor photography that infringes on third-party copyrights.
Please share your #maltzmuseum pics with us:
- Facebook: maltzmuseum
- Twitter: @maltzmuseum
- Instagram: maltzmuseum
- Flickr: maltzmuseum
- Pinterest: maltzmuseum
Media are invited to film for the purpose of news coverage when accompanied by Museum staff and with the advance approval of the Maltz Museum’s Director of Marketing & Communications. Please contact Sam Fryberger prior to your arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216.593.0585.