includes access to entire Museum, including special exhibitions
Students (12+): $10
Children ages 5-11: $5
Maltz Museum Members and children under 5 years: FREE
Buy your general admission tickets here.
Tuesday: 11am – 5pm
Wednesday: 11am – 9pm
Thursday: 11am – 5pm
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Follow this link for information on our Drop-In Tours, available Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Holiday Hours 2017
Christmas Day – Monday, December 25 (OPEN 11am – 5pm)
Holiday Hours 2018
New Year’s Day – Monday, January 1 (Admin Office Closed; Museum Closed Mondays)
Martin Luther King, Jr., Day – Monday, January 15 (FREE + OPEN 11am – 5pm)
Presidents’ Day – Monday, February 19 (FREE + OPEN 11am – 5pm)
Erev Passover – Friday, March 30 (OPEN 11am- 3pm)
First Day of Passover – Saturday, March 31 (CLOSED)
7th Day of Passover – Friday, April 6 (CLOSED)
Memorial Day – Monday, May 28 (Admin Office Closed; Museum Closed Mondays)
Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4 (CLOSED)
Labor Day – Monday, September 3 (Admin Office Closed; Museum Closed Mondays)
Erev Rosh Hashanah – Sunday, September 9 (OPEN 11am – 3pm)
Rosh Hashanah – Monday, September 10 (Admin Office Closed; Museum Closed Mondays)
Erev Yom Kippur – Tuesday, September 18 (OPEN 11am – 3pm)
Yom Kippur – Wednesday, September 19 (CLOSED)
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22 (CLOSED)
Christmas Day – Tuesday, December 25 (OPEN 11am – 5pm)
Museum-goers are encouraged to capture and share their visit if they adhere to the photography guidelines designed to protect the collection and the visitor experience:
- Visitors are welcome to take and share personal photos unless otherwise posted. (Special exhibitions and individual pieces may have photography restrictions due to loan and copyright requirements.)
- Flash photography or long-form videos (exceeding 2 minutes in length) are not allowed.
- Tripods, monopods, lighting and other photographic equipment are not permitted.
- Even in pursuit of the perfect Instagram pic, visitors cannot climb, lean, sit or place props on Museum displays.
- The Museum reserves the right to stop visitors from using their phones and handheld cameras at its discretion, especially if photography efforts interfere with visitors’ privacy or use, access to and enjoyment of the exhibitions.
- The Museum will not provide power or electrical hookups for non-commercial film, video or still photography.
- Any commercial use of images is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Maltz Museum. (Photos of the Museum’s structures, rolling stock and exhibitions cannot be transferred, sold, published, reproduced, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited without a Museum agreement stating the intended use must be signed prior to the sale or publication date.)
- The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage is not responsible for any use of visitor photography that infringes on third-party copyrights.
Please share your #maltzmuseum pics with us:
- Facebook: maltzmuseum
- Twitter: @maltzmuseum
- Instagram: maltzmuseum
- Flickr: maltzmuseum
- Pinterest: maltzmuseum
Media are invited to film for the purpose of news coverage when accompanied by Museum staff and with the advance approval of the Maltz Museum’s Director of Marketing & Communications.