Committed to building bridges of understanding between people of all faiths, races and cultures, the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage celebrates individuals whose leadership, vision and humanity have changed our region for the better.
The annual Maltz Heritage Award recognizes individuals who have left an indelible mark on our community. This year, more than 900 people gathered at the Cleveland Museum of Art to honor Albert and Audrey Ratner. “Albert and Audrey Ratner are the personification of grace and kindness,” asserted Museum Co-Founders Milton and Tamar Maltz.
“Maltz Heritage Award honorees embrace an understanding of diversity and inclusion as a key to success,” notes Museum Board Chair Grant Dinner. “They propel their respective institutions to new heights while contributing to th health of our region.”
2017 – Albert and Audrey Ratner
- See more photos here: http://bit.ly/2pZjFWL
- ‘Albert and Audrey Ratner to Receive Maltz Heritage Award at May 18 Ceremony’ (Plain Dealer) http://bit.ly/2rxGKfn
2016 – Barbara Snyder, Case Western Reserve University
2015 – Milton and Tamar Maltz (on the Museum’s 10th anniversary, the Board honored its founders)
- See more photos here: http://bit.ly/2qErpfm
- ‘Krauthammer: Israel faces ‘existential threat’ in Iran’ (Cleveland Jewish News) http://bit.ly/2qLBuWy
2014 – Alexander Cutler, Eaton Corporation
- See more photos here: http://bit.ly/2qEANjc
- ‘Eaton’s Cutler honored with Maltz Heritage Award’ (Cleveland Jewish News) http://bit.ly/2qEANjc
2013 – Dr. Delos Cosgrove, Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic doctor receives Maltz Heritage Award (Cleveland Jewish News) http://bit.ly/2r6bfwM